Wow, I have been awarded an award, is that redundant or what, and I'm thrilled. I got a badge earlier in the challenge which I've yet to figure out how to post, but this one means much more especially as it comes from Marie-Anne at MARIE-ANNE'S MISSIVES one of her 4 great blogs and the only one I've missed during the challenge. I hear laughter throughout the universe at anyone calling me stylish, but I accept and am grateful for the honor.
Now to follow the rules (unusual for me I know) I will state 7 things about myself that may or may not be interesting, consider the source.
1. Recently rediscovered the library and love it, but am having trouble getting the timing down. (My husband kept swearing there were free books out there).
2. I've fallen in love with my iPhone like I did with my first transistor radio; doesn't that give an age clue.
3. Unlike Marie Anne, I LOVE ebooks and read them on the aforementioned iPhone free from the library and you don't have to remember to return them.
4 I sometimes play the piano.
5. I'm generally shy with no self esteem whatsoever.
6. I often speak (write) before thinking.
7. I have a sense of humor.
Now the fun part, passing the award along. With many great ones to choose from and some already have it, I'm happy to pass it on to:
Hookin', Knittin'& Livin'
EMPTY NEST INSIDER
PERCEPTION IS REALITY
BETTER THAN ORDINARY
Four of these blogs I have been quietly following from the beginning and Better Than Ordinary grabbed me with "sleeping at your desk" and then I read the whole blog and loved it.
O.K. guys here you go, I think you are worthy of this award and now YOU have to follow the rules which are:
If your blog is listed above, copy the Stylish Blog Award and save it to your computer, then proudly display it on your blog after making a post that:
1. Links back to the person who gave it to you, with a thank you.
2. Shares 7 things about yourself.
3. Lists at least 5 other Stylish Bloggers (don’t forget to tell them to come pick it up!)
Enjoy and Happy Easter.